- Quang Nam welcomes UNESCO status for Bai Choi singing 2018
- Northwest cuisine festival kicks off in Lao Cai 2017
- Asia silk festival to take place in Hoi An 2017 - Vietnam tour operator
- India supports My Son heritage site restoration 2017
- Hue to hold hot air balloon festival 2017
- Ancient Hoi An city opens more streets for pedestrians - Vietnam classic tours
- Ninh Binh Province: Legendary land in “Kong: Skull Island”
- Picture of 'Kong travel around Vietnam'
- Halong Bay Cruise
- Mekong River Cruise
WHAT THEY SAID
May 10 2018
May 08, 2018 A ceremony was held in Hoi An, the central province of Quang Nam, on May 7 to receive a certificate from UNESCO recognising Bai Choi singing, a popular folklore style of singing in central Viet Nam, as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.