Halong Bay (literally "descending dragon bay")
is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in recognition of its outstanding, universal aesthetic value (1994) and its outstanding geological and geomorphological value (2000). This is also a popular travel destination in Quảng Ninh Province, Viet Nam.
Hạ Long Bay has an area of around 1,553 km2, including 1,960–2,000 islets, most of which are limestone. The core of the bay has an area of 334 km2 with a high density of 775 islets.
Cruising on the bay on beautiful junks and luxury interior design whilst enjoying breathtaking view will make your trip unforgettable!
- Northwest cuisine festival kicks off in Lao Cai 2017
- Asia silk festival to take place in Hoi An 2017 - Vietnam tour operator
- India supports My Son heritage site restoration 2017
- Hue to hold hot air balloon festival 2017
- Ancient Hoi An city opens more streets for pedestrians - Vietnam classic tours
- Ninh Binh Province: Legendary land in “Kong: Skull Island”
- Picture of 'Kong travel around Vietnam'
- Mekong River Cruise
- Saigon River Cruise
- Vietnam City Tour