The Mekong is a trans-boundary river in Southeast Asia.
It is the world's 12th-longest river and the 7th-longest in Asia. Its estimated length is 4,350 km and it drains an area of 795,000 km2, discharging 475 km3 of water annually.
In Viet Nam part, it is named Cuu Long River (9 dragons river) as of its 9 tributaries like dragons running through the land before going to sea. Mekong River has offered us a rich resource of agricultural and fishing products.
Getting to know the daily local's life in this delta with cruise tours in the Mekong River is exceptional besides the day trips as mentioned on Short City breaks
- Quang Nam welcomes UNESCO status for Bai Choi singing 2018
- World Travel Mart 2018 in London
- Northwest cuisine festival kicks off in Lao Cai 2017
- Asia silk festival to take place in Hoi An 2017 - Vietnam tour operator
- India supports My Son heritage site restoration 2017
- Hue to hold hot air balloon festival 2017
- Ancient Hoi An city opens more streets for pedestrians - Vietnam classic tours
- Ninh Binh Province: Legendary land in “Kong: Skull Island”
- Picture of 'Kong travel around Vietnam'
- Halong Bay Cruise