Saigon River Cruise
The Saigon River is joined 29 kilometres northeast of Ho Chi Minh City (formerly named Saigon) by the Dong Nai River, and just above Ho Chi Minh City it is joined by the Ben Cat River. Saigon River is important to Ho Chi Minh City as it is the main water supply as well as the host of Saigon Port, yet has been one of the major keys in trading for those bringing agricultural products from other regions to big city
Let's take a boat cruise to some popular destinations and enjoy unique experience!
- COME AND MEET US AT ITB BERLIN 2019 FROM 6 TO 10 MARCH 2019 AT STAND 313, HALL 26C
- Quang Nam welcomes UNESCO status for Bai Choi singing 2018
- World Travel Mart 2018 in London
- Northwest cuisine festival kicks off in Lao Cai 2017
- Asia silk festival to take place in Hoi An 2017 - Vietnam tour operator
- India supports My Son heritage site restoration 2017
- Hue to hold hot air balloon festival 2017
- Ancient Hoi An city opens more streets for pedestrians - Vietnam classic tours
- Ninh Binh Province: Legendary land in “Kong: Skull Island”
- Picture of 'Kong travel around Vietnam'