Please make sure that you have read and understood and agreed all the Terms and Conditions before booking tours or any travel service with VIETNAM TOUR OPERATOR FIDITOUR
through www.fiditour.vn The term “Customers” are referred to holidaymakers who intend to book tours or purchase any travel service such as: accommodation, transportation, visa arrangement, package tours, free and easy tours, MICE or air tickets via Fiditour’s website. The term “Fiditour” is referred to Fiditour Joint Stock Company.
1 . CONTRACT
All the business transaction which is displayed on this site for purchasing tours or any travel service shall constitute a legal agreement between Customers and Fiditour by the commercial law of The Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
All communications regarding tours or travel service enquiries, booking forms and confirmation letter should be made via email or fax by both Customers and Fiditours’ travel consultant staff.
- Customers are requested to inform Fiditour of the personal information accurately such as: names as appeared in passport, passport numbers, nationality, passport issued and expiry date and pre-existing medical conditions which may affect the Customers’ ability to complete the travel arrangements as well as any special requests. Your personal information is highly secured & protected.
Customers have the right to make amendment of tours or any travel service reservation with Fiditour without any additional fee for the first amendment.
There will be a surcharge for the second amendment at 70 USD per booking per change.
- All the amendments of the booking are subject to the service ability at the time of amendment made. Please also be informed that all the change of tours or any travel service booking should inform Fiditour at least 30 days prior the Customers’ using the service.
- A. By Customers :
Customers have the right to cancel the tours or any travel service reservation with Fidtour, then the effective dates of the cancellation will be the dates when Fiditour receives the written notification from Customers.
- The cancellation charge to Customers is listed as following detail:
30 days prior to using the service, cancellation fee is 30% of the total booking cost. (deposited)
Between 30 and 15 days prior to using the service, cancellation fee is 50% of the total booking cost.
Less than 15 days prior to using the service, cancellation fee is 100% of the total booking cost.
Different fees may apply to airlines tickets depending on the carrier being used.
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
- B. By Fiditour:
For Customers’ safety, Fiditour has the right to cancel the tours or any travel service at any time prior to Customers’ arrival due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events which is not viable for us to operate.
- Customer shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise for any loss arising as a consequence of said curtailment, alteration, extension or cancellation of the tour.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMERS
Customers are responsible to check their travel documentation (International air tickets, valid passport, visa to all destinations which are included in the trip) to ensure that the dates are correct and should notify Fiditour immediately of any errors or omissions. When Customers do not arrive on the agreed date for the Tour, Fiditour is entitled to treat the tour as having been cancelled by the Customers.
Customers agree to conduct himself/herself in a proper manner so as to not to cause disturbance or offence to other holidaymakers.
Customers agree not to damage accommodation and should such damage arise, agrees to pay the owner for the price of repair or replacement of same.
5. INSURANCECustomers are responsible to have travel insurance on their own and responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of private travel insurance with protection for the full duration of the tour in respect of at least medical expenses, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects, with adequate cover.
All customers are met by Fiditour’s representative on their destination arrival and if you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact Fiditour’s representative for the immediate necessary consultancy to solve the problem.
- Customers can notify Fiditour in writing to us the complaints about Fiditour’s services not later than 20 days after their return to port of departure. Any complaint received after this period will not be entertained.