VUNG TAU BEACH - 1 DAY
Tell A Friend
Tour Lengh: 1 DAY
Tour code: SGO-S8
Price from: 1,058,000 VND
Travel dates: Private daily departure
Country visited: Vietnam
Vung Tau was known by the French as "Cap de Saint Jacques" and is a famous seaside resort on the East Sea, just 125km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. Visitors to this lovely city can roam around town and visit many pagodas, huge statue of Jesus Christ looking over the sea as well as laze around or swim and surf on the beaches.
- Fiditour’s guide will meet you at your place (district 1, 3) @ 8.00AM then depart for Vung Tau City.
- Upon arrival, take few steps uphill to visit statue of Jesus Christ.
- Lunch with seafood is served at local restaurant.
- Afternoon visit Niet Ban Tinh Xa or Thich Ca Phat Dai pagodas, Bach Dinh-a former house of French governor for his family's vacation.
- Return Ho Chi Minh City in late afternoon.
- Drop you off at hotel.
- End of services.
Private transportation as specified in itinerary
English speaking guide for day tour
All entrance fee for sightseeing
- 1 seafood lunch
- Drinking water on coach
Pick up at other districts (2,4,5,7....) - surcharge available
- Things are not indicated in itinerary
- Personal expenses